CubeDrive MyCalendar is an ExtJS-based calendar widget for visualizing time-based events. It is capable of rendering dynamic, calendar-style views of event data from JSON data. MyCalendar is not tied to any specific server for its backend data. You can use Java, PHP, .NET to create JSON data and feed it to MyCalendar. It works with ExtJS4.x and ExtJS3.x.
If you are building a calendar-based Web application, you need CubeDrive myCalendar. It has far more features than any other ExtJS-based calendar. Here are a few of myCalendar’s features:
- Drag and drop functions for easily creating events.
- Full support recurring events for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Popup and email notification for your coming events.
- Support day, week, month view.
- Multiple calendar support
- Multiple language support
- Many options and settings to meet various system needs.
- Ability to work with different browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer
- And many more features to come!
Start to use
First, download myCalendar from GitHub. Then follow the [README] folder included in the package. This is the folder your should browser first. We do provide the different backend code for your to quick start. For the easier one, please go to [README/fakeData] folder and follow [fakeData-README] file to process.