By using the drag and drop method, CubeDrive allows users to create custom workflow dynamically.
CubeDrive flow builder help customers to easily implement their business logic without code.
CubeDrive workflow builder provides the following functions:
- Customer defines the logic and steps for the application flow
- Customer drag and drop to create the workflow
- Data are transferred based on the customer pre-defined rules
CubeDrive application workflow mainly focus on the data automatically transfer which based on the customer
pre-defined rules. User can drag and drop to create the flow, define the decision point, add actions and link them together.
It includes the following process:
- Submitted form data triggers the pre-defined flow action
- Flow action updates the form data, processes 3rd-party call etc.
See the following application workflow example.
User can create the following type of workflows:
- Record-Triggered flow
- Create record: flow will be triggered only when a record is created.
- Update record: flow will be triggered only when a record is updated.
- Delete record: flow will be triggered only when a record is deleted.
- Schedule-Triggered flow: Launches at a specified time and frequency for each record in a batch. This autolaunched flow runs in the background.
- Screen flow: flow will be triggered when end-user manually triggered it.
« Form Setting
Create Flow »