CubeDrive allows customers to create a form dynamically using the drag and drop method.
Application form supports the following functions:
- Support more than 20 form field data types
- Support 3rd-party API connection
- Support page layout and scene
- Support grid, calendar and edit display views
- Support custom sheet and docs views
- Support Excel data import and export
- Support form touch view
- Analyze the custom data with different kind of charts
- List change history
- Pivot data summary
To create a new form, users can click the + Create application / Create form button after user login system.
Users can create forms with the following three steps:
Tip: To add field type, please use mouse to drag the field type from left panel and drop it into center panel.
- Drag and drop the fields to generate the form
- Setup field types, add check condition, define the scene and page layout
- Setup the form setting, such as permission, summary, view etc.
The collected data can be displayed in the different view.
Tip: Form data can be also used for data analysis with different kind of charts format.
- Grid view
- Calendar view
- Edit view
- Online editor view
- Online sheet view
« Application builder
Field Data Type »