Application form -> Inner table / Master detail form
Inner table / Master detail form
In the form design page, users can drag the "Inner form" or "Master detail" in the left panel and
drop it into the center panel. It will allow users to link a form field with another form in the grid format.
Currently the following 2 types of inner tables are supported:
- Inner table: the related form data are available for everyone.
- Master detail: the accessed child data is controlled by the permission of the child form.
Inner table / Grid
The following parameters can be set for the inner table.
Tip: the related data displayed is not affected by the child form permission set.
- Data input format: Input only; Select only
- Display format: Open as a new tab; Expand in the main form
- Inner form fields: can be print or visible
- Formula options: None; Sum; Count; Average; Summary
See the following image for the inner table example.
Master detail table
Creates a special type of parent-child relationship between the object (the child, or "detail") and another object (the parent, or "master"). Access is controlled by the child object.
« Field Data Type
Approval component »