Form Setting -> Field Settings
In the form setting, author can define the different type of field settings as needed.
The setting for the touch show fields, this will be also applied to calendar view.
- For anyone with read only permission, check and set the display fields
- Select and set the fields which will be shown in the grid panel
- In touch version, select field(s) to display name (default is first one)
- In grid view, select one field which to be grouped by some field
- Default sort field
- Setup default field width
- Setup row height
- Set the background color of updated date 【Default today, the number represents a few days before today】
- Highlight when edit data
- Add summary to the form grid list
- Total numbers per page
- Prompt text after data submission:
Show display fields
Author can select the displayed fields as needed.
Lock/frozen function for the selected field.
Form author can also set search index or unique value for the selected field (must required field).
Index can improve the performance of search, and unique guarantees the field value not duplicated.
Form view »